Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Sailing Ship - The Unlearned Love



I cannot sing a song alone...
And I need you to sing along...
Much times have passed...
With pain and some with wounds...
I wish I could bring...
Those times alive...

Dribbling on through my life......
Let’s see that sunshine while the sky cry......

No wonder we stay and we are there...
Have to say it was just a nice time....
We brought up those stories in a sphere...
That goes by...
Goes by no one knows where...

Dribbling on through my life.....
Let’s see that sunshine while the sky cry.......

Oh mother marry...
Bring her back to me or let it be...
I couldn’t see the dream after the sleep...
I kept wake to the sound of her thought...
She blew the trumpet I once sought...

Dribbling on through my life......
Let’s see that sunshine while the sky cry.......

Reflect!

No comments:

Post a Comment