Thursday, November 19, 2015

FESTER - Black Figure with Eyes of Fire



O Fester...
My Nights are your Abide...
How Mighty is your Sight...

While the Wheel Burns Today...
The Time is Yet not to Stay...

O Fester...
How you Became my Friend...
Together we Grow Like a Force...

While the Sun Sets to Dark...
You will Come to me Of Course...

Will This End as you Promised? ...
The World Must Know These Words...

O' You are a Slave to a Serpent...
Don't live a Lie in Satan's Herds..

O Fester...
Why we go back and forth?...
With the Words Meant to End...

O Fester...
Forgive me for the Call...
Take me for Once and for All...


In the Sand we Must Write...
While they Kill for Delight...

How you Cover with Your Dark Shadow...


O Fester...
How Mighty is Your Sight...

O Fester!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment